The problem: Security data remains siloed
Security is a data problem. Security Data is siloed in many tools and not accessible. SIEMs are complex and hard to use... also not cloud-enabled. Monad’s mission is to make the security data available and easily accessible to security and cloud engineering teams.
The MoM (Monad Object Model)
offers a standardized schema for security data:
- Consistent and normalized schema across a variety of sources
- Built using dimensional modeling (Star Schema)
- Fact tables with dimensional tables for attributes
- Unique workflow and ETL manager
- Ingests, collects, eliminates noise, and transforms the data into a unified schema
Integrations and Connectors
Connect your security data to any data warehouse.
- Connect your tools, and we take care of the rest.
- Your data, your way: Data is portable and exportable to the warehouse of your choice.
- Go from insights to action with our Jira, ServiceNow, and other ticketing and workflow integrations.
- Wrote your own? Our open API means you can integrate your in-house and custom tools with zero hassle.
Deliver actionable security insights to your teams
Get complete asset coverage visibility
Visualize how your security tools are performing
- Security and compliance best practices: SLAs, audits, incident postmortems, etc.
- Source of truth and data coverage for all assets across IT, product, cloud and AppSec.
- Dashboard and reports: team performance view, ROI and risk, aggregate vulnerability details and more.
Get started today
Sign up today for a free trial workspace. Monad is 100% SaaS, or can be installed in your private cloud instance.